HTTPS is becoming a ranking factor for Google now
Google will consider HTTPS usage as a ranking factor in the near future, as it has been announced in the company official blog.
From now on, website owners who use HTTPS with 2048-bit key certificates can count on a little improvement of their websites positions in search results.
Google representatives have promised to publish all the necessary information for webmasters next week. Right now you can do the following:
- Find out which certificate is necessary for your website - single domain, multi-domain or a wildcard one.
- Use 2048-bit key certificates.
- Use relative URLs for all the resources which are on the same secure domain.
- Use protocol-relative URLs for other domains.
- Don't block Google from crawling your HTTPS pages using a robots.txt.
- Allow search engines to index as many of your pages as possible by avoiding "noindex" meta tags.
Foreign Real Estate in Russia: 2023 Trends
In recent years the demand for foreign real estate among the Russian-speaking audience has reached the highest point.
In this guide you will find an overview of the current state of the market, a portrait of a Russian-speaking buyer and useful tips on adapting your business and digital sources to a new field.Read more
Get a quote
Contact us, we speak English and are ready to
answer all your questions!
Russian SEO in 2023: Trends and Features of Russian Search
Nowadays, good online search visibility is an essential element of a successful business, especially one that deals in foreign countries.
We’ve created a whitepaper where we go through both SEO trends in general and consider some specific factors of Russian search as well.Read more